Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Multi-Purpose Shriek

A well-timed yell can serve many purposes.  It can be an indicator of glee, a sign that you need to get a bottle immediately, or a check-in to assure me that you are on your toes.  I have found that I like engaging in a ninja campaign of shrieking wherein I sit quiet as a mouse for hours, then when the household is completely unprepared make a noise loud and piercing enough to wake the dead even though nothing is wrong.  So fun!

Also fun?  Flying!  If you are on an iPad, you may not be able to see this video and I feel sad for you.

Mommy's Instagram obsession continues and the world is able to enjoy photos of me doing everything.

Staring at Daddy.

Showing off the new swag I got when I joined a band of baby pirates.

Trying on shoes.

And trying in vain to find my thumb.  All I've managed is to slobber all over my fist.


Fun fact:  babies cannot sit up on their own, no matter how many times mommies try to pose them.

1 comment:

  1. I just love him so much! Cant wait to see you all again. Hopefully sooner rather than later! Hugs and kisses all around!

    ReplyDelete