Friday, August 2, 2013

Cousins

My name is Tuck and I am a baby.  I have two cousins who are babies too- Teddy (8 months) and Scarlett (2 months).  This is what they look like:

Daddy calls Teddy Guy Smiley because he is pretty much always happy.  We go to daycare together two days a week and he has a reputation as a good athlete, enthusiastic dancer, and solid mathematician.

Scarlett is even smaller than me.  She is really funny- always telling jokes.  However, don't let her cute face fool you, she is extremely competitive.  Her favorite planet is Jupiter.

We all got together last weekend and the parents tried to arrange us for a photo.  I had been sleeping (I am, after all, a baby) and was awaked by Teddy bopping me on the head.  Not my favorite way to wake up to say the least.  We're cool though.  You can see a video of the experience by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment