Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I Attend an Institute of Learning

Today was my first day of school.  I spent the morning reviewing geography flashcards and memorizing some simple algebraic equations.  Just kidding- I am a baby.  School is likely going to be mostly naps with an occasional song thrown in.

As you can see I was delirious with excitement to get started on my education.

Mommy cried when she and Daddy dropped me off.  I guess leaving your tiny helpless baby with a room full of strangers can do that to you.  Daddy bought her a coffee roll to cheer her up.

 Here's a question:  At what age does it become weird to be wearing a sweatshirt but no pants?

In other news, my favorite hockey team plays tonight in game one of the Stanley Cup finals.  I have to try to stay calm because I get a lot of gas when I'm excited and then have to get jiggled on Daddy's leg as shown above.  It's difficult to see the television from that position.  GO BRUINS!

P.S.:  For those of you who like funny dog videos, here is my Daddy's latest favorite.  I've had to listen to it 46 times in two days.  If the video doesn't show up below, here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment