Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Three Months. Boom!

Today is my three month birthday.  Hard to believe I've only known Daddy and Mommy for three months.  Seems like so much longer.  Daddy seems to be on the same page as I heard him say, "I feel like I've been throwing away bags of dirty diapers forever."  





Mommy really wanted to take a picture of me and my sisters (they are still dogs) in party hats, but we didn't have any.  So she used PeePee TeePees instead.  They are meant to protect unsuspecting folks from getting peed on when they change my diaper.  And now it's on my head.  Umm, yuck? She also wanted to get all of us in one group photo but Daddy said she was insane and so these individual festive shots are what we've got.  You may notice that I am asleep for mine.  Cheese!
 

 This is my bathtub.  I am the baby getting a bath.


You may be wondering what I do in my free time.  If you guessed I chill out with an owl, you'd be wrong.  Mommy just put me here.

 Just like I turned three months old today, Mommy turns 444 months on Friday.  That seems like a lot of months, doesn't it?

Tomorrow Daddy leaves for a business trip.  I hope we survive.  I'll make sure to have a lot of dirty diapers ready for him upon his return.

1 comment: